Manicure is another exciting hobby that a woman can have. Aside from engaging in sports, a woman can have another kind of hobby. If you think that sports are the only hobby that a woman can have, there is also another way around. Manicuring is not simply a hobby but a money-making too. Traditionally, normal nail polish has been beautifying everybody’s nails. It comes with different colors that can be applied to the nails. A manicurist can use her creative mind to apply nail polish with a twist. A normal or plain nail polish color can be added with an art. For example, a manicurist can decorate or add designs on the nails using an art nail polish. But, when years passed by, there is another kind of nail polish that can amaze you. It was introduced in the market lately and has been used by many nail salons.
The new and upgraded nail polish
Gel uñassemipermanente is a new kind of nail polish, which is upgraded compared to the traditional varnish. If the traditional nail polish completely dries up for an hour, it is different from nail gels. The semi-permanent gel takes 30 seconds to dry up in each layer. There will be 3 layers of coating on the nail: base coat, second coat, and topcoat. Anyone can do a manicure using a nail gel at home. But before the application of nail gel, you need to know all the needed nail gel kit to prepare. Here is what you need:
- Gel nail polish
- Cuticle cutter
- Cuticle oil
- Cuticle pusher
- Nail file
- Nail polish remover
- Rubbing alcohol
- UV or LED light
Simple steps to apply nail gels
Gel uñassemipermanente can be applied by following the simple steps below. If you have prepared the complete nail gel kit, then you might be ready to do the nail gel application.
- File nail to the desired size and shape.
- Apply cuticle oil to easily remove the cuticle. Push back the cuticle after putting the cuticle oil.
- Trim and remove the cuticle using a cuticle cutter. Keep safe from using the cuticle cutter because it is sharp. It might get you wounded. After doing so, wash the nails or fingers to remove and clean the cuticle oil.
- Clean the nails using a nail polish remover to remove excess oil.
- Add a base coat and dry it using the UV or LED light. Continue using the same application procedure for the second coat and the topcoat.
Follow the simple steps and you will have a final look for your clean, attractive and nice nails.